The Park Library has launched a new website (still at: http://parklibrary.mj.unc.edu/). The redesigned site streamlines access to research tools, highlights our news, and includes more graphics.
- More prominent placement of news items;
- Many photographs that highlight the Park Library; and
- The website will work on phones, tablets, laptops, and large monitors since it uses responsive design.
Many elements will remain the same:
- Prominent placement of the most popular links like syllabi, course guides, and doing research @ Park;
- A real-time display of hours that shows when the Park Library is open.
The new website is a 1.0 iteration and will be tweaked over the summer, although most major elements will remain the same.
Planned changes include:
- Adding the School of Media & Journalism logo to top banner;
- Including the Park Library logo in all banner images;
- More graphics.
We invite your input! Please give us your feedback through email ( swbrown @ unc.edu ) or through the form below:
Massive thanks to Emma Boettcher and Hannah Pope, the Park Library’s SILS student staffers … without them, the website wouldn’t exist!