UNC Student Early Voter Registration 2018
You can still same-day register to vote through November 3rd even though the deadline to vote on Election Day has passed:
Students who live on UNC’s campus (even if you’re out-of-state!):
- Grab your OneCard and go to Chapel of the Cross Church (right beside Morehead Planetarium). Early voting hours are:
Mon. – Fri., Oct. 29 – Nov. 2, 7am – 7pm
Sat., Nov. 3, 8 am – 3pm
- Walk right on in and don’t be discouraged! The staff is happy to help.
- Find the “Register Here” desk where you can fill out a registration form.
- Let them know that you are a UNC student. They have a directory of UNC student names and addresses handy and should be able to look up your current address and be able to verify you.
- Just make sure you have your OneCard with you so that they can verify you match up with the student directory and the registration form.
- Read this DTH article on who’s running in Orange County, and vote!
Students who live off UNC’s campus:
- Same as above, but bring an additional proof of residency, such as a North Carolina driver’s license, government issued photo ID, utility bill, or paycheck.